We Are Ready To Roll When You Are!
As we re-open our center, our priority is our ability to provide a safe environment for both team members and guests. We have modified Strikz to meet guidelines of social distancing, sanitation, and sterilization provided by Federal and State officials. In addition, we have updated and rewrote our operational and cleaning procedures for each department to better serve our guests as well as retrain our team members on their new responsibilities.
Our Promise To You
- Social Distancing requirements throughout our building
- Constant Sanitization of ALL surfaces
- Special House Shoe and House Ball Sanitization before and after every use
- Sanitization Stations throughout building
- All Arcade Games and Kiosks will be thoroughly cleaned, paying special attention to joysticks, buttons, prize slots and card readers
- Disposable Menus, Plates, Cups, Utensils, and Straws for all Food & Beverage Products
- Employees are subject to temperature and symptom checks at the start of their shift and encouraged to stay home if they feel ill
- Our employees are washing their hands and/or using hand sanitizer every hour or more frequently
- Use of face masks and gloves during entire shift
Your Promise To Us
- Comply with Social Distancing Requirements throughout our building
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer during your visit
- Avoid touching your face unnecessarily
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Bring and wear your mask if you would like
- Please do not come into our facility if you: a) Have a fever, dry cough, muscle aches, or other flu-like symptoms; b)Have been in proximity with someone who is, or may be sick with COVID-19, in the last 14 days
New Rules, Same Great Fun!
- There will be a limit of 5 people per lane
- An empty lane will separate bowlers from other bowling groups
- There will be no ball sharing between guests
- We have removed furniture to create more space in the building as a mean to adhere to social distancing practices
- Arcade games have been moved and spaced out, where possible, to maintain social distancing practices. Please note that some games may be inoperable during this time
- Laser Tag will only house one family and/or group not exceeding 10 people per session
- Prize Store will only house one family and/or group not exceeding 5 people
- Center capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the center at any one time
Temporary Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 1 pm - 10 pm
- Friday: 1 pm - 12 am
- Saturday: 12 pm - 12 am
- Sunday: 12 pm - 10 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
What daily specials are available? Are there any promotions currently?
- Half-Price Tuesdays (Bowling only)
- Family Fun Pack (Monday - Friday, 5 pm - Close): 90 minutes of bowling, shoes, and soft drinks for five guests and a large one topping pizza at $49.95. Reservations not accepted.
- Happy Hour (Sunday - Thursday, 5 pm - 8 pm): Well drinks $3.50, draft beers and liquor drinks $1 off
What attractions will be available?
- Open attractions include bowling, restaurant, and our full-service bar
When will the arcade and lazer tag be open?
- We do not know as that is dependent upon the State. We do hope though to have these areas open as soon as the State allows.
Can I purchase laser tag or an arcade game card to be used later?
- Yes. Coupons will be given for any laser tag games to visit next time. Customers who purchase game cards will receive an added 25% bonus.
Can you make bowling lane reservations in advance?
- Yes, we strongly encourage reservations in advance.
How many bowlers can be on a lane?
- Maximum of five people per lane
What if there is more than five people in my group?
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines of groups up to ten people, you can have two lanes together. We will then put an empty lane between every two lanes.
Are you currently taking reservations for birthday parties and/or group events?
- Yes, but only for bowling, food, and beverages. Birthday parties will be limited to 10 kids due to state guidelines. One parent can accommodate their child during the party.
Are you accepting cash?
- We strongly encourage all customers to use a credit or debit card instead of cash.
Are masks required inside the facility?
- We strongly encourage all guests to wear mask while visiting our establishment for the safety of themselves and others.