Lazer Tag & Arcade Now Open
Published: June 3rd, 2020
Arcade and Lazer Tag have safely re-opened! For the safety of our team members and guests, please see the below guidelines.
- Lazer tag will only feature one family or group not to exceed 10 people.
- The prize store will be limited to one family or group not to exceed 5 people.
- Arcade games have been moved for your safety, and some games may be inoperable at this time.
Your Safety Is Our Commitment
Published: May 19th, 2020
We Are Ready To Roll When You Are!
As we re-open our center, our priority is our ability to provide a safe environment for both team members and guests. We have modified Strikz to meet guidelines of social distancing, sanitation, and sterilization provided by Federal and State officials. In addition, we have updated and rewrote our operational and cleaning procedures for each department to better serve our guests as well as retrain our team members on their new responsibilities.
Our Promise To You
- Social Distancing requirements throughout our building
- Constant Sanitization of ALL surfaces
- Special House Shoe and House Ball Sanitization before and after every use
- Sanitization Stations throughout building
- All Arcade Games and Kiosks will be thoroughly cleaned, paying special attention to joysticks, buttons, prize slots and card readers
- Disposable Menus, Plates, Cups, Utensils, and Straws for all Food & Beverage Products
- Employees are subject to temperature and symptom checks at the start of their shift and encouraged to stay home if they feel ill
- Our employees are washing their hands and/or using hand sanitizer every hour or more frequently
- Use of face masks and gloves during entire shift
Your Promise To Us
- Comply with Social Distancing Requirements throughout our building
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer during your visit
- Avoid touching your face unnecessarily
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Bring and wear your mask if you would like
- Please do not come into our facility if you: a) Have a fever, dry cough, muscle aches, or other flu-like symptoms; b)Have been in proximity with someone who is, or may be sick with COVID-19, in the last 14 days
New Rules, Same Great Fun!
- There will be a limit of 5 people per lane
- An empty lane will separate bowlers from other bowling groups
- There will be no ball sharing between guests
- We have removed furniture to create more space in the building as a mean to adhere to social distancing practices
- Arcade games have been moved and spaced out, where possible, to maintain social distancing practices. Please note that some games may be inoperable during this time
- Laser Tag will only house one family and/or group not exceeding 10 people per session
- Prize Store will only house one family and/or group not exceeding 5 people
- Center capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the center at any one time
Temporary Hours Of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 1 pm - 10 pm
- Friday: 1 pm - 12 am
- Saturday: 10 am - 12 am
- Sunday: 12 pm - 10 pm
Published: April 30th, 2020
To our Strikz Family & Friends,
Our priority is our ability to provide a safe environment for both team members and guests. Our team has been diligently preparing for the eventual re-opening of our facility. We are modifying Strikz to meet guidelines of social distancing, sanitation, and sterilization provided by State officials. In addition, we are updating and rewriting our operational and cleaning procedures for each department to better serve our guests as well as retraining our team members on their new responsibilities.
We are making progress on both fronts but are not ready to open our facility and meet all required guidelines at this time. We will remain closed as we work towards completion of our facility modifications, and the re-training of our team members.
We will continue to keep you posted on our progress towards re-opening Strikz and will do so when we are confident in our ability to meet all required government standards, and ultimately provide a safe environment for all.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this unprecedented time. We look forward to serving you again real soon.